Tom Dorn is a licensed acupuncturist, in the state of Pennsylvania, who specializes in the 5 Element, Master Tung and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) styles of acupuncture. After obtaining a Masters in Acupuncture from the Won Institute of Graduate Studies he went on to become a Diplomat in Acupuncture (Dipl.Ac.), from the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Masters in Acupuncture from The Won Institute of Graduate Studies.
- Diplomat of Acupuncture from the NCCAOM.
- Licensed Acupuncturist by the Pennsylvania Board of Medicine.
- Practitioner of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Practitioner of 5 Element Acupuncture
- Advanced Master Tung Acupuncture Practitioner
- Black Belt in Wu Tang Martial Arts
My diverse background of yoga, tai chi, kung fu and qi gong enables me to integrate the perfect modality of holistic healing for every patient’s individual needs. Knowing that true well being is the perfect balance of mind, body, and spirit; I believe in treating the person as a whole rather than just treating their symptoms. In addition to acupuncture, I may employ the principles of TCM nutrition therapy, shiatsu, tuina, qi gong, acupressure, cupping and moxibustion.
Through my knowledge of Chinese Medicine I can help you achieve your goals; whether you are looking to alleviate pain, manage stress, stop anxiety, lose weight, increase your immunity, end insomnia, or enhance your athletic performance.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call or email Tom Dorn: